Our base model Arplas LSP 150 drum welder
Our LSP 150 drum welder is the top of the bill following features:
- Drum diameters from 420 to 600 mm
- Drum length from 440 to 1100 mm
- Material thickness from 0.5 to 1.2 mm
- Production speed up to 150 drums per hour.
This machine has following advantageous features:
- Front loaded welder to weld pre rolled sheets.
- Anti scratch feature as a standard allowing production of prepainted shells.
- As choice mercury free welding heads available.
- Ridged steel frame with moveable front loaded carriage.
- Pneumatic driven helper pusher to feed the drum to the welding heads.
- Moveable overlap gauge for equal wear of the weld electrodes.
- Complete constructed weld heads, no copper castings.
- Cleaning device for upper and lower weld electrode.
- Automatic greasing of weld heads as an option.
- Long life shafts with bolted electrodes.
- Reworked brass type clamps to keep the sheet in the overlap gauge during welding.
- High performance digital welding control with secondary constant current correction. The best and most easy to use.
- 200 kVa, high performance water cooled welding transformer.
- Options such as: take away conveyors, spare parts packages, SynconAC power supply, automatic rolling machines etc. available.