Low speed Arplas LSP 300 drum welder
- Drum diameters from 355 to 600 mm
- Drum length from 440 to 1100 mm
- Material thickness from 0.5 to 1.2 mm
- Production speed from 150 to 350 drums per hour.
Full automatic drum welder with forming roll incorporated in the machine.
This machine is based on our standard high and medium speed welders, with same type of hour glass rolls, and weld heads. Forming roll is build below the Z bar. A pneumatic operated pusher will introduce the drum into the weld rolls.
Our LSP 300 drum welder is the solution to your medium speed problems, with following features:
- 3 roll forming roll with breaker bar reducing leading edge flat.
- Anti scratch feature as a standard allowing production of prepainted shells.
- Full insulated lap gauge with replaceable wear strips.
- Complete constructed stainless steel weld heads, no copper castings.
- Cleaning device for upper and lower weld electrode.
- Simplified shifting system for upper and lower weld electrodes.
- Upper and lower weld heads cantilever mounted, resulting in advantages such us:
- Better sheet introduction.
- More and better control of weld start.
- Higher welding speeds possible, (up to 16 meter per minute).
- All fixed current connections (no flanges).
- Easy removable conductor shells for maintenance.
- Drive motors mounted directly on weld heads, electronically linked, without long shafts and couplings.
- Long life shafts with thermally crimped electrodes, the most effective system.
- Fast interchangeable hour glass rolls, allowing to change diameter in less than 10 minutes, and giving advantages of hourglass rolls over skew rolls.
- High performance digital welding control with secondary constant current correction. The best and most easy to use.
- Automatic anti blocking system to stop the welder automatically in case of a blockage of the sheet.
- Options such as: planisher, take away conveyors, spare parts packages, other hour glass rolls for different diameters, automatic stackers etc. available.