Our pail model Arplas PSP 1800 drum welder
Our PSP 1800 pail welder is the top of the bill, featuring:
- Drum diameters from 265 to 450 mm
- Drum lenght from 300 to 1000 mm
- Material thickness from 0.3 to 1.2 mm
- Production speed from 400 to 1800 PAILS per hour.
This machine has 28 advantageous features compared with classical welders and competitors' welders, such as:
- 3 roll forming roll with breaker bar reducing leading edge flat.
- Anti scratch feature as a standard allowing production of prepainted shells.
- Timing belt body transfer, higher speed at lower maintenance.
- Single flatbed frame with full length linear guides.
- Automatic electronically controlled pusher speed.
- Full insulated lap gauge with replaceable wear strips.
- Complete constructed stainless steel weld heads, no copper castings.
- Cleaning device for upper and lower weld electrode.
- Simplified shifting system for upper and lower weld electrodes.
- Lower weld heads cantilever mounted, resulting in advantages such us:
- Better sheet introduction.
- More and better control of weld start.
- Higher welding speeds possible, (up to 16 meter per minute).
- Easy removable conductor shells for maintenance.
- Automatic greasing of weld heads as a standard.
- Long life shafts with thermally crimped electrodes the most cost effective system.
- Fast interchangeable hour glass rolls, allowing to change diameter in less than 10 minutes, and giving advantages of hourglass rolls over skew rolls.
- High performance digital welding control with secondary constant current correction. The best and most easy to use.
- Automatic anti blocking system to stop the welder automatically in case of a blockage of the sheet.
- Options such as: planisher, take away conveyors, spare parts packages, other hour glass rolls for different diameters, automatic stackers etc. available.